It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Morristown new jersey show 12/11/10
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 am 
Ed is my Guitar Hero

Where do I start.....well basically as o lot of you on this forum know how much I love this band :mrgreen: so when given the oppertunity to come over to new jersy in the states I couldn't say NO! Especially after just attending all 13 UK shows 6 weeks ago!
My friend Lou and I made the trip.....3592 miles to be precise!! Lol!

Without any shadow of a doubt BNL were there typical FANTASTIC selfs!

But why oh why did the night have to be overshadowed by horrible people who just wanted to be loud and shout abuse at you for dancing and singing!!! We were at a rock show for gods sake with the most amazing band in the world, if I wanted to sit on my ass to watch them I would have stayed at HOME and watched them on DVD!!!
I tried my best to ignore them but they really upset my friend which was bang right out of order! Now we have lots and lots of beautiful, caring, loving...the list goes on and on of American friends, but this group of people just sucked ASS!!! I'm sorry but I just have to vent my anger and here is as good a place as ever!!!
We did tell the guys afterwards but they HAD already noticed with Ty even hearing!! They were not best pleased to say the least!
So today a new day, a new city....same band, same FANTASTIC music but come on Westbury let's have a great crowd, dance, sing and fully appreciate the 4 guys doing their upmost on stage to make you smile!!!

That's all thanx for listening!!

Ooxx

So today a new day a new city

Ed Robertson ~ FOR YOU ~

Post subject: Re: Morristown new jersey show 12/11/10
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm 
Keen member

hehe they need to come over here to the GA only shows and deal with it!

Post subject: Re: Morristown new jersey show 12/11/10
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm 
Yo

I'm really sorry to hear about the tough time with the US crowd. Ed and Tyler actually talked about this a lot in the interview I did with them. They want to see everyone having a good time, singing and dancing along, and they do often encourage it from the stage, don't they? So I can't see why some uptight Yanks have the "we paid our money too" attitude. Everyone enjoys themselves in different ways! They did pay their money, sure, but they paid their money to go to a ROCK CONCERT - so of course people will be on their feet enjoying themselves - what did they expect? You should have no conscience at all Kirsty, I'm glad the guys were their usual brilliant selves and next time you have whiners behind you, I'd turn around and tell them to lighten up!